Learn more about the contact lens lines that we carry.
ACUVUE® VITA® Monthly Contact Lenses
Don’t blame yourself for your monthly contact lens discomfort, it could be your lenses. As the month goes on, you might be using rewetting drops, taking breaks, or removing your lenses to deal with the discomfort. If this sounds familiar, NEW ACUVUE® VITA® Brand with HydraMax™ Technology might be the right lenses for you.
- Monthly contact lenses designed for reliable, superior comfort. New ACUVUE® VITA® delivers on weeks 1, 2, 3 and 4 by maximizing and maintaining hydration throughout the lens.
- ACUVUE® VITA® lenses are available in 6 lenses per box.
- The highest level of UV protection available in a contact lens.*
- HydraMax™ Technology helps maximize and maintain hydration throughout the lens—providing lasting comfort throughout the month.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
Premium soft contact lenses. Luxurious extended-wear comfort.
AT A GLANCE
- Monthly replacement
- Lenses stay moist and comfortable
- Naturally wettable so you’re less likely to need additional wetting drops
Up to 6 Nights/7 Days of Continuous Wear
You need your nearsighted or farsighted vision corrected. You also demand contacts with comfort that lasts all day—starting with your first morning cup to going out with friends until midnight.
Meet CooperVision Biofinity®, the silicone hydrogel contact lenses that won’t slow down your busy days. Biofinity lenses offer you the premium level of comfort that you’re searching for. And you’re free to wear them for up to 7 days in a row.
A Healthier Lens-Wearing Experience
Thanks to our exclusive Aquaform® Technology, Biofinity lenses allow plenty of oxygen to pass through to your eyes. And their natural wettability won’t rinse off. You’ll enjoy excellent vision with a soft, comfortable lens that’s healthier for your eyes.