Everett Optometry Clinic at Tulalip is a premier eye care facility located in the Karen Fryberg Medical Center. Our office staff and eye doctors are dedicated to providing excellence in patient care, clinical education, and optical services. Our doctors are leaders in clinical eye care involving eye and vision disorders. We provide the highest quality lenses, frames and contact lenses to solve the vision needs of our patients.
We accept most insurance plans including Medicaid. We are the only office authorized to utilize the Tulalip PAP Coverage for Vision allowing eligible tribal members an additional $500 to use toward glasses and contacts lenses. This benefit can also be used toward non-prescription sunglasses such as Oakley and Rayban.
We look forward to meeting you and taking care of your eye care needs.
PAP Coverage for Vision (Exams/Glasses/Contacts):
- Patients must call and obtain a PO number prior to appointment.
- Patients that have primary insurance must utilize their primary insurance prior to PAP covering.
- PAP will cover:
- Children age 18 yrs and under once a year (calendar year Jan.-Dec.) up to $500.00 for cost of exam, glasses & contacts.
- Adults ages 19-61 every two years (calendar years Jan.-Dec.) up to $500.00 for cost of exam, glasses & contacts.
- Elders age 62 and over once a year (Calendar year Jan.-Dec.) up to $500.00 dollars for cost of exam, glasses & contacts.
- PAP uses the following vendors for Exams/Glasses/Contacts:
Everett Optometry Clinic at Tulalip:
Karen Fryberg Medical Center
7520 Totem Beach Road
Tulalip, WA 98271
Phone (360) 716-4511 or (360) 716-5660
Everett Optometry Clinic at Everett:
3700 Colby Ave
Everett, WA 98201
Phone (425) 252-3937.
- PAP will cover LASIK Eye Surgery:
- Adults and Elders ages 21 and over. Once in a life time up to $2,000.00 for Lasik procedure through Physicians Eye Clinic for members who meet current criteria for this intervention. Not everyone with impaired vision are good candidates for this type of eye surgery. Patient must have a referral from the Tulalip Health Clinic.